Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
hey guys! i am back into business. i feel so dumb! its like a few months i have stopped blogging, just been very amazed by some people and their rate of growth. its amazing. sometimes i cant help but feel insecure or jealous that they are doing so great, but i gotta let go of emotions into God's hands. i gotta start controlling who i am. outside i may seem like a super nice guy, but deep inside i can be really like a monster. i was ashamed and hated myself for thinking thoughts that i dont want to think, letting my thoughts get out and loose, thats how i just lost control of everything. sometimes i keep feeling that God doesnt love me anymore, God doesnt care about me anymore, but thats not true. God has proved to me His love, twice through the bible. about Zion, about Ephraim.
Zion and Ephraim are two cities that has went against God. but God mentioned that no matter what happens, God still loves them, God still etched their names on the palm of his hands, telling them that God's heart still have them.

God of Ephriam, God of Zion.
Be glorified.



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15