Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thursday, October 08, 2009
Hey guys. just felt like blogging, about F23.
F23 to me is not only just a CG, its like a family, when i know about that we are going to split CG, i was both sad, yet excited (:
its been around a year since i was in F23. i remember i came at around this point of date into F23 when Samantha asked me if i wanted to join F23. i was initially afraid, but i was quite assured when i knew Jordan. he was a really nice guy and he encouraged me to jump with him during zone f service. and i did. hahah. that was my first time jumping, and it was a good experience, now you want me to jump in church, i can do so anytime. HAHA. F23 was a great family to me and i never forget about it. i grew to become closer with Nicholas, and he soon became my leader. The first CG i attended was in december. i remembered Cheryl commented about me being a "friend producer". and apparently everyone laughed about it. HAHA. it was a week after i came into F23 and it was me and my denzel's birthday. then the CG celebrated our birthday for us (:
a few months had passed and i remembered that i shared testimony at main service in Feb with Nick and Jordan.
F23 had been such a great place for me to learn and to grow so much closer to God. it was amazing (: i believe that F61 is going to be a place to grow others as well, just the way i had grown in F23.
i love F23
and i love F61.
The Future Is Gonna Be Amazing (:



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15