Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
hey guys, a long time since i blogged. i just feel this urge, to say something long, yet i know that no one would have that much time to listen to this.. hhaa.
i feel sad.
sad, not for myself, but for the sheeps that are following God.some people gets saved, excited for God, and love God till they are willing to go to the end of the earth, yet not long later, they tell themselves God is not real and they leave Him.
what do people treat God for?
i just feel quite angry for God, that many people has been touched by His love, and experienced countless blessings and breakthroughs with Him, yet in the end they curse God and leave Him. what do they take God for?
my God is a merciful one, bless Him.
i wont deny that i have thoughts of backsliding.
but i am still standing strong here, though sometimes i struggle, i struggle with all my might and faith to keep myself alive in Him. life is like this, we HAVE to struggle at times!
sometimes, its just really encounters that shows you how much you love Him and love people.
last saturday, i nearly had twice of a car accident, i shall not elaborate further, but this though ran across my head : if i am not there anymore, lesser lives willl be saved and touched by God. i dont want that.
i refuse to die until i get as many lives saved. i know one day God is going to call me up. i will accept it, but i shall look forward. the legacy and foundations i have laid will be kept on by the future generation.
how many times i had failed.
yet He still tells me.
"See, i have this day set you over the nations, and over the kingdoms, to root out and to pull down, to destroy and to pull down, to build and to plant." Jeremiah 1:10
i just feel something is stirring inside. something is moving my heart so much.
I do ask myself, am i loving God and people enough? and its this feelings and emotions, and circumstances that tells me, yes, you are.
I am a failure before Him, but i am His prince, His Son in His eyes.

God, people can fall away, but i will not, i refuse.
even if theres 10000001 reasons to doubt you.
i will still have 1 reason to worship you.
and thats all because of you.
its all because of you
and what you have done.



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15