Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thursday, September 03, 2009
hey guys, life has not been very smooth sailing for me. haha
but i refuse to be emo, or to be sad or go crazy. i will breakthrough.
my Physics spa is SCREWED! my graph, i drew a curve instead of a best-fit line. OH MAN.
my instant noodle was screwed just now. too much boiling water, then the soup overflow.
worst of all.
my dad found out that i have been going to church.
and now, its gonna be awhile before i can go back. BUT I TRUST GOD.
God has been in my life for so long, if i cant even tust him, who else can i trust?
this is not a season of stopping me from going to church,oor unlikiness. this is a season of breakthrough.
i believe, and i trust in God. God is an awesome God.
i believe. i believe. i believe.



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15