Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, September 06, 2009
Hey guys first time blogging on iPhone !! So cool. I felt the urge to share with you guys something. I found the reason for my po. And why God has allowed po into my life. Frankly speaking I don't blame God for what happened to me. Cos I trust God that He has a plan for me. Which I want to share with you guys now.recently thoughts of status often came into my mind. When people that rises up faster than I am, plus they are a younger Christian than i am, I start to think, was k spritually imatured? Was i incapable in some way? But the answer starts with my po. As we know, po disables our availability very much, and what church is looking for Is availability. Since I have po, I am greatly hindered with alot of church events and I cannot handle lots of important stuff, if last minute becos of my po, the whole thing crashed, that wouldn't be good isn't it. But why ? Why did God allow po into my life to stop me from rising up, and even let my dad know that I have been going to church and handicap me from even going to church? God knows that I have been thinking too much about status. He saw that I was serving with the wrong mindset. He wanted me to come back to serve Him, for no leadership, but to be satisfied to serve Him just as we want to serve Him. Recently I found out that my hunger for God is slightly dropping off. God wanted me to understand that serving Him must not be of for the status. But jus for what he had done and added and impacted my life, i want to serve Him. This christian walk is meant to be simple. We should not be serving just for the sake for title. The more we try to prove ourselves to people that we can be a leader and neglect the heart of serving God, the more
we won't rise up. Instead, why don't we just keep doing what we have been doing, and prove to God that we will be faithful in these things despite the status, and tell God that we will try our best to learn. God sees it and He will allow you to rise up. Growth is in God's hand and He will decide when to let you grow. God works in funny ways, yet productive than all our ways. I have found such goodness in God, have you? I encourage you to seek the goodness of God today :)



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15