Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Friday, July 17, 2009
barang barang is ever so cool. HAHA. i mean when we are in it. LOL.
my dad is coming tmr!! SO HAPPY. 
i remember that God told me to give him $100 for building fund. right now i have arnd $20. have been trying. but i wanna give God my best! 
i am selling my yugioh deck here. does anyone wanna buy? 
cards like :Cyber Dragon, Cyber phoenix, power bond, overload fusion...
got dark magicians, dark magician girl.
they are in an ok-ok condition. i just gotta sell them real fast to get money. please buy it immediately from me if you want! just leave a tag at my blog, or just sms me. thanks!

whew. i wanna give God my best, when He gave me His best. 
when he tells me to do something, He will give me the strength and the things i need to do it. i just gotta put in effort. $17 a week. ITS POSSIBLE TO SAVE UP $100!! 
God is great (:



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15