Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Monday, June 29, 2009
though sad,i will continue to worship!!! the presence of God is great. yesterday i was feeling emo, and i seriously dont know why, but this feeling just come. and nick told me to worship God. i did, although abit distracted by msn, i worshipped, suddenly, tears came into my eyes, without any whatsoever reason.
haha, God is funny :) when i feel emo for whatsoever reason, He makes me feel comforted and touched for no whatsoever reason :)
God is not only my comforter. He is my Father, my saviour, my Lord. i will come to Him, regardless of any reasons, i will still go to Him.
Break my heart for what breaks yours. God's heart is seeking towards the Lost, and i will go with Him to the lost, till WE FIND THE LOST!!!
6people had been rescued from the Lost. if i have to give up my lifevest for at least for another lost, i will give it.
God told me that if i want to have the heart for men, then i must seek first the heart of God.
and God's heart is filled with love, compassion and every single good thing inside.
only through seeking His heart, will i get this things :)

God is amazing. i still believe in God.



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15