Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
i've got great friends: Ivan, Cheryl, Nicholas, Jordan, Leona, Marcus, Yili, Yihui, Caleb, Justin, Aaron, Denzel, Edmund, Wen Cong.

and i have got such a great God.

what more can i complain?
what more should i doubt?
what more should i be sad about?
i have them.
and thats enough.
:)
they are my great friends.
friends that i will never forget.
and friends that stick with me till the end.
i run this race with them, and i run this race with God.
it was so COOL talking to the sa friends that nick,jordan,leona,marcus brought. they are so AWESOM! people like gerwym, cleon, kenneth, yihui, yili. they are so COOL!
haha, i long to see my more mshs guys too!
marcus had said and prayed for: seats for 10.
and i was thinking of coming up a slogan, HAHA.
Hearts of 10.
does it sound cool? haha...
kk, see ya :)

p.s. I love you :)



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15