Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Monday, June 01, 2009
hey guys!! i have been blogging quite recently :) been quite bored recently, i WANNA PLAN AN INTEGRATION OUTING WITH MY MSHS GUYS!

haha, if you notice in my facebook, i want to come clean, totally clean.
i want to confess everything to God and just tell Him EVERYTHING. theres no need to hide. i cant hide anyway. hahaa
been having a few problems with myself that are totally seriously putting me off. i am happy that i can get to talk with cheryl about it this wed :)

Yesterday, while doing quiet time, God has just showed me what it meant about His presence. i had been wondering about it and God had slowly answered me. So far, God told me that revelations and great ideas flows into my mind when His presence is there.
i think what Pastor had said was really great. to smile in prayer, in worship.i think it really works. i was more spiritually lifted and i start to enjoy praying and it set my hunger to want to worship Him more.

as usual, i was emoing, cos i felt very lonely, lost, confused. i hung on to this confusions and sins, and God cant work in me. but i chose to let go, and ask God to sent His peace and comfort on me. but i was still emo, cos despite me wanting Him to come, i still clung on to this things. but i remembered what Pastor Lia told us about, and i smiled. i tried smiling, and asked God to come and i felt myself emotionally lifted. i felt much better, much better :) and i totally let it go.

i fell in love once again with PlanetShakers worship song. i thank my sis so much for buying their album a few years back. their worship songs are so great!! Angel Cry Holy, Holy Spirit was great songs. and I'm Forever Yours from another album was such a great song! i sang till this part of the lyric "Hold me now and never ever let me go" and i thought, God, will you hold me on and dont let me go? and suddenly, the word "yes" came into my mind. i knew it wasnt me, cos i felt such great and immense joy filled my heart, and i was so in awe of Him.

i have such a great God, and i must learn to be content in whatever the circumstance.

How Great is Our God. :)



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15