Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thursday, May 28, 2009
hey, like this new skin?? :)

i wanted to change my skin for a looong time, now i have the chance! haha!!

things have not been going well, hahas. just feeling insecure and confuse about things, God is amazing, when i told him yesterday that i wanted to forget all this things, put it into His hands and just get on with life, and not getting this things affecting me.
today He gave me an answer to my doubts.
when i was walking down my house stairs to go school, take circle line (yeah!) i was thinking : have i really love God, or doing this revival and stuff for the sake of it. and i suddenly had this thought, if i had not love God, i wouldnt had depended on Him, i wouldnt have really understood His amazing power and grace, moreover, i let this total stranger into my life 2years ago and my life was totally changed! and through this, i stopped my sinful ways, and because i loved Him. also, i did this revival and bringing friends, because i loved God and so i love this people, to want to bring them.

wow, :)

well, thats it for today! i wanna go rakion. haha!! listening to Paper Gangster by Lady GaGa now. she is cool :)

circle line is great tooo!!! i am 5mins away from school!! i woke up at 6.40am today, reach school at 7.10am. LOL. i rmb i came out of house at 6.50am HAHA!!!

the feeling of a new skin is great :)



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15