Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, May 09, 2009
hey guys! its been a month since i blogged. haha, abit lazy to update, cause exams around the corner!! haha 

now, i am getting abit worried for my chem. haha. this time the maths paper was easier, but still, its too early to say that, i am VERY prone to careless mistakes. LOL 

oh well, life has been exciting. although seeing some of my friends facing some problems, the way they rises up above it is always exciting, and the great thing is that i am actually involved in assisting them through it :) 

evangelism has been GREAT! got to know a group of VERY fun sec1s, had really been like their friend :) had been talking to this sec1 who added our new gen email :) found out that he like singer that I LIKE! for example: Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift and Katy Perry!! he likes just dance too!!! SO COOOL!! :) way too cool mann :) typing with a laptop is quite tiring for the hand. lol. 

having amath test next tuesday. hope that i can pass all my subjects! haha, i literally failed my 3-maths last term, emath, amath and PHYSICS!!! 

hopefully, i can pass english too. hahah!!! 

30 is my faith target for Redrain, and 30 is what i believe i am so going to get. i have been continually praying for it. now have to really VISUALISE 30. :) 
things are going to change around here. :) 
God has told me lots of things recently, something good qualities that i once had had somewhat just slipped off me sometimes. for example, the love for people. i had been distracted with other people that sometimes i forget about the people close to me, which they still need some of my love for them. and being radical for God, to even try attending service even though it may seem impossible, but there is no harm in asking or trying. 

really am amazed with God. :) Deuteronomy 31:6 'Be strong and be of good courage,do not fear nor be afraid of them;For the Lord your God, He is the one that goes with you.He will not leave you nor forsake you' if you think that God has forsaken you, read this. he had not, and never will. :) 

God's love. 

who's love can be compared with his? :)



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15