Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, May 10, 2009
haha,today i am free!! just a few more hours till the end of the day :)

i wanna do abit of reflection about my life today! :)

2000-2006: total insecure person. really really hungers for love and attention. i was constantly bullied, out casted in school and i usually was alone, only had 1 true friend whom i had lost contact with, really wanted to bring him to Christ. i tried to ignore these people sayings about me, but i could only suppress it awhile, and the insecureness comes back again. 2006 was the first year i came to knew God after my sister got saved :) my sister told me about things about God, i listened,but i was amazed. sometimes i do mock my sister about her religion,now i was very guilty HAHA but its over!! who knows, now i am an on-fire christian! :)

2007-2008: the years that i learnt MORE, FAR MORE about God!! sec1 i started to knew very much about God and i was very much impacted. i wanted to go church and check it out, but my mother rejected, saying that my sister goes church in extreme hours(which is not very true),and that she dont want me to be the same. :( but i shall have faith that one day, they will let me come. my father allowed, but my mother hadnt got won over yet, but i trust God :)
sec1 i took on vulgarities and also started speaking death,its like speaking death is in my genes HAHA. at sec2, i awoke from this and started shaking it off :) cos i knew God far deeper and i convicted my life to Him, i visited heart of God church at 25 May 2008 RED RAIN!!! i didnt dare to jump, sing, but i have a seed sown, and i wanted to come back, but PDA stopped me. haha

2009~ Life was good. my spiritual family was always there for me to push me on, to encourage me. God has been putting multiple tests on me and sometimes i fail and wanted to give up. but God is FAITHFUL! He never leaves me, nor forsake me when i have left Him, or thinking of forsaking Him! Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and be of good courage.Do no fear or be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the one who goes with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you"

wow, God is great, i love the bible, just like what Pastor always says :)

who knows waht lies for me in the future?but i know that it is definitely a good one. my God is faithful, and He is definitely a rewarder of thos who diligently seek Him.

this revival, i want it. this school, i want it. 30 lives, i want it. God, give it to me.
if i need to prove myself about it, i will :)

God, is faithful.



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15