Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, April 05, 2009
today was the most impactful service ever.
before service, i was full of sorrow and worries, cos i had my physics test tmr, and i am really worried when i will be able to come back again.
and i was filled with sorrow during worship.
suddenly when everything was quiet. i heard God speaking to me
He said "have a little bit more faith and trust in me.dont self-condemn yourself anymore,whenever you lost faith and hope in Me.I understand"
then God gave me a vision. that He was beside me and i was just beside Him, although i didnt saw His face, but i knew it was Him. He stood down and patted my Head.
in another vision, He was hugging me.
wow.
i was super touched by what God said and the vision i got, and i teared, i was so touched by His presence and what He had said and i could felt a tear slip down my face.

How great is our God.
so comforting, loving and understanding.
i told God, "God, i will follow you."
today was amazing, very powerfully amazing.
i regretted not getting prayed for. haha.

things are going good man.

watch out, Pastor Lia might be reading my blog now. HAHA. yea i hope lol



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15