Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Friday, March 27, 2009
HEY GUYS! i am finally back to blog!

today cross country was TERRIBLE. run and starting got STITCHES. oh crap. 
like, run around 1-2km. and i was like, struggling. i was dehydrated, and i nearly vomited. todally cannot run AT ALL. Mr. Qwayle literally soared past me. oh crap, i lost to a teacher 20plus years older than me. LOL. just find it so hard to run, so i walked fast. i wanted to listen to music and my earpiece got so frustratingly entangled. so finally, it was untangled, the songs i listened to was all worship songs. just to really just rely on God to help me with this run. 
next problem, is that denzel has to go home first for his friends to get his bag and we really have no time. so have to rush like mad down. then, NO MONEY FOR CAB. OH CRAP

found someone to borrow money at last, got around 10bucks. THANKS SHAWN! 
rushed down for cg,i found out that i sang louder than usual and prayed louder than usual too, haha! i was afraid that i will stink, if i do, pai seh. haha

God has really been putting me to the test, really just giving me situations and difficulties to handle. and i am relying on Him fully to settle with this =)

cookies! we need cookies! esther heng havent tell me the recipe LOL 

anyway,things have been great, although some things going upside down, still, its my honour to be tested by God. =)

tata, see you again!

Leona--> Yakuza kaya toast ;)






What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15