Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, March 01, 2009
hey guys! i am back to blog! hahaha
got a few GREAT songs, like insomnia. i fell in love with this song once i heard it! i might put it in the blog :D

alrightz, back to school! school has been great, trying to integrate. i feel that i am rather lonely in class, cos havent really got great friends. but, i believe that things will change when God is in their lives!

for my past few posts, i have been emphasising on unity.
without unity, there will be no group, no group, things cannot be accomplished smoothly nor efficiently. many hands make light work. i agree totally with this. i cannot stand alone in this revival. i will fall.
but God is with us, 1/2 the battle is won, the rest 1/2, is up to us now.
rise up and take this challenge guys, God is right there beside you.

my convictions were tested by God. if i had not followed my convictions, i wouldnt have been able to memorise my notes well. you see, ytd i was busy outside(with, you know what) and when i came home, i was desperate in memorising notes, with 2hrs left before my sleep curfew is reached. i was really desperate and asked God for help. suddenly, when i just read once, or twice the notes. it was planted into my mind so powerfully till today! plus, nick luo prayed with me. so, its anointing plus anointing= 2(anointing) LOL

someone should create a chrisitan calculator, that way, people will be able to "calculate" their faith back. hahahah, weird idea.

anyways, so happy to see God working in me so many times. what more things are there can unconvince God's existence? hahah

btw, i had a rush of superpoke in my facebook. apparently, i superpoked everyone. HAHAH :D



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15