Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, March 08, 2009
hey guys! i am back to blog :D

seriously, this few days had not been the best of my days, frustrations run up on me high and i dont really like to talk to people. get freaked out easily. anger management man. :)
like, things had been happening to the people around me and i just get frustrated about them lol.
haix, seriously, i really do need help. i cant cope this man. must really seek God about his man. :)

ok, so far, physics and emaths fail. i seriously dun wan my parents to go for PTM :D HAHAHAHA

but rather, rest still ok lar, just that i dun wan end up failing for my next term+semester.

life is all about convictions man.
marcus and i had such an interesting chat. Marcus is one of the people in F23 that really impacts me. :)
this life is about convictions, and that is what my people lacks. i must be an example as a man of convictions.
this life is exciting, although it looks difficult, still it is fun :)

above all this, i am still, STILL proud to say, God, thank you for being with me.
Jan Jan came today! :) it was great man. so nice to see MSHS group really growing. as this group grows bigger, i will have to shoulder much more responsibility and Edmund, Denzel and Aaron are here to run this race with me :) yeah! i am no longer alone!(i was never alone anyway!haha, as in physically!)

trying to find ways to increase the unity of my group, and of course, as Marcus said, convictions!

hahah ok enough of serious talk, lets get back to CRAPPING! whoOOOO!!!

Aaron and Marcus never fail to amuse me! Mr Mus and Mr cle. LOL
all so vain about their new "found" muscles. hahahahahahaha!!!!
cheryl just cant understand the joke me and aaron pulled about Going teck khoon. LOL

haha if you can tell me too :)

btw, WHO LIKES POKERFACE?! ITS SUCH A NICE SONG!

haha, see ya peeps!

p.s. my new slogan "Have Faith, Time To Soar"

see ya! :D



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15