Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, February 22, 2009
hey guys!! so long yet to blog. i am really gonna CRAP ALOT today.(typical, enthu, high, high-spirited me)

that day during CG, cheryl shared about first-hand revelations keeping us going.

then i was thinking, have i recieved a first hand revelation before??

YEAH i DID!!

during my jealousy period,i was so down, devastated but when i was flipping through the bible, i saw this verse James 3:16 "For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there"

it really impacted me ALOT! i finally realised that God is trying to tell me this, and its no wonder that i felt confused, doubted, fearful! :D

today was sharing testimony. i was super scared! the whole congregation stood up and cheered for me. i was kind of like, wow.
jordan shared first! everyone was like saying, "wah jordan very cute lehx!" hahaah
nick luo next, alot of people was trying to make us giggle :D
luckily, i didnt stammer very much, sis said that i was quite good :D

whew. everything is gonna be alright!!

nicholas luo, jordan(monkey) tng, you guys owe me a picture *winks*


see ya! :D



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15