Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
you know jealousy, the devil has really attempt to kill me with it, but i drew up my sword, to fight with him-- to the death.

my heart is pounding so super madly now, i am seriously pulling down the stronghold of jealousy in me. i am so not going to let it conquer me. never.

yet, i must admit that i am weak, in need of God.
3weeks before i see the cg once more.
3weeks before i can experience God more.

what happens if i really cry? God bottle up my every tears. woah, look at the rate my heart is going. i need spiritual advice now.

God, save me. save me. save me. SAVE ME.

do you feel like giving up sometimes? i do. i really feel like doing so, but God is telling me to hang on, people are telling me to hang on. i am telling myself to hang on. i look at my past, i never want to go back again, i am totally disgusted by it. i dont wanna return, yet, it seems that i did not proceed.

why all of a sudden i feel lonely again?

why all of a sudden, i feel that i am no longer in my spiritual family?

why all of a sudden, i feel so wrong again, although knowing that i shouldnt feel this way?

why all of a sudden, i feel, so dead?

i need answers, and help. God save me..



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15