Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, January 03, 2009
so sorry guys! i have left the blog dead, since i blogged in f203 blog, i was too lazy to blog here LOL.

anyway, school starts! hooray? haha. this revival is really starting man! :) 
denzel was asking me"what if the group(mshs grp) grew so big till 20 people, then how ar?"
then i was like saying"then, we shall be leading this people"
he said"huh? me?" 

haha. denzel have vision, just that he dun have enough faith to do it. JIA YOU. continue to build your foundation of faith in God man!

anyway, haha.20 is not enough, i was moved by God to get 50. HAHA. lol. JY man, to those who are starting a revival too. you are great and awesome! :D 
OOOH i noticed sumthing. 
God moved me 5 lives last year. so this year, He is moving me 10times MORE! :D 
awesome. haha
i loaded this verses into my mac dashboard: Ephesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us

haha, i believe, that God is able, when we are disable(sounds familiar??) haha. 
JY mshs, JY See Yu Xiang, JY denzel ng, Jy Aaron, Jy edmund. 

love you guys





What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15