Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Friday, January 23, 2009
oh well. here i am to blog agaiN!

financial issues are seriously bugging me like MAD.
cant go out with my friends to east coast, becos of one issue: NO MONEY
freaking heck, get $500 cannot get any money out, my mum's excuse: new year alot of people, wait for next week.

seriously rolling my eyes now. O.o

this week was rather eventful. irritated Gerard BONG with my singing. come on! i was just muttering songs under my breathe, PLEASE.

after all, i still find Mr Qwayle such an engaging and hilarious person. he put seriousness, but also have fun in his lesson EVERYTIME. i never fail to laugh in his lessons. lol

he started dancing, making a fool out of joel LOL. here's the imaginary oral exam conversation.

Mr Qwayle: Come in!
(joel walks in)
Joel: good morning mr qwayle.
(mr qwayle smiles foolishly and bat his eye lids.)
Mr qwayle: well good morning!! take a seat, can i see your ic please?
(joel sits down, give an invisble ic to him, he examines the invisible ic, gave it back to him)
(joel stretches forward to take the ic)
mr qwayle: OH! it dropped(the ic)
(joel has to bend down and pick up the "ic")

LOL
its super funny sia. haha. dunno why, but music started playing in the PA system, and mr qwayle started dancing. LOL. haha :D

well, heres it. :D



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15