Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, January 17, 2009
hey!! i am back agaiN! its been like 6days since i last blogged. HAHA!
oh mann. the sec1s aint here in my cca yet! i must really push Mrs. Roche to get them to come! must make things happen!!!

had an arguement with my parents ytd, only thing is that i didnt argue, but i talked, yes, TALKED to them, not about me, but for my sister and i. haha! they was yelling back at me lar, but i think the thing that impacted them the most is that i didnt even flare up LOL.

parents are ever so contradiciting LOL. my mum said that she didnt want us to go church so many times is becos not becos of no money lets us go, but she say that the hour spent is too long, nvr spend time at home.

but my dad, say that he cant let us go out too much becos of bus fare and money for lunch/dinner. so hilarious sia, people from the same side contradict each other. LOL

people have another wrong impression of church again. church is NOT and NEVER is just service and end-of-story. what Pastor say is right, "church build the people, not people build the church" and thus it appeals here is that there will be lessons, activities, ministries to build the people, and not just plain services, but much more! i am kind of dissapointed to hear some parent who said that he just let his son go Heart of God church for services, no lingering behind after that, not staying behind, but just go home straightaway. how dissapointing to hear that the parent is a christian too. just a believer, not a discipler?

ahhh, whatever it is, i will just surrender all. everything. to God. i know He can help me :D

Amen to that!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15