Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, January 11, 2009
havent been doing quiet time at all, havent been reading the bible, havent been able to praise and worship God, havent been able to just being with God for a long time, the usual time i usually spend with Him.

what's happening to me?

i look at denzel and he frequently tells me he is going to do his quiet time. and sometimes i like just see him as my past self. sometimes i treat him as a good person to follow. like he had risen far higher and above than me. i look at myself and sigh, but smiles in the end, cos i know, that God is still with me. Philippians 4:11"i am not saying this because i am in need, for i have learnt to be content whatever the circumstance"

"Now without Faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him"

i look at everyone. everyone has sped infront of me, but i am still running this race, slowly, out of breathe, but i still smile and continue smiling, cos God is still with me.

this few weeks of Spiritual tests wears me out, wavers my stand so much, till i just want to give up, everything i now have, give up christianity, give up God. i look at my past, and my present, i really cry, i dont wanna go back, but i dont know to proceed. when i am lost, i tend to cry. sometimes i ask myself: why are you so dumb?? Go seek God!!
yet, everytime i dont seek Him first. i may be a christian for so long, yet i am easy to break, and set aback. but most fortunately, i am ready, to be made ready, to wanna stand strong in my convictions, what i have been doing.

PM this sun was powerful, Galations 6:9
God is telling me, i will reap, as long as i continue to love people, do what i have been doing great.
sometimes i just deny God, and dont aline my thoughts with Him. i go off the wrong direction again by continuously think that i am not Good enough, not strong, not powerful, not matured enough.

will you this day be like me and think of giving up?
will you this day make the mistake i have once make?
will you be like me, just having a sick atittude of self-condemnaton?

The love of God triumphs it all.
The love of God.

wow.



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15