Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Friday, January 09, 2009
alright! i havent been blogging lately, so HERE I AM! :D 

heard that leona broke his test tubes when measuring the test tube's diameter with a vernier caliper. LOL, nice one leona! :D:D:D
but Ms Lee warned us not to screw until so tight until it break, so, haha, i lucky! :D

this few days had been rather busy. and i havent been like blogging, cos i will play the com. X( tmr is cca maze. i am so gonna show off my skills. i think what i really am good am is that i can draw. i gonna draw and scan. haha. 

now, i can have one more extra day i can go home early:friday. 
cca extends from 2-5. woots. 
when mrs. roche appoints me chairman, brian had abit of an objection. haha! 
well, i am so gonna continue what i have been doing, be it creative enough or not, i believe that God has an even BETTER plan for me! :D:D:D 

tata, cant blog long. i am going to have an earlier night today. feel like chatting with someone. :D hahah! i will call my "di" that is Aaron!!! CALL ME KOR! :D:D:D:D:D lol... 

p.s. invited Gerard, but cant, he request next week. WOOTS. :D



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15