Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thursday, December 11, 2008
you have filled this heart of mine
with your grace and love divine
i can't help but worship you

you have filled this space between
all my hopes and all my dreams
i'm so thankful that you came for me

so this is my prayer today...

okok. i am so not gonna type the whole song out :P

I CAN GO FOR CHRISTMAS SERVICE! TWO DAYS SUMMORE! :D yeah! :)

hahaa, slowly, breaking through! :D

i counted, there is seven new integrations i brought so far, four got saved, three of them regulars and one new christian! :D

there is like: Hong Yang(saved!). Aaron(saved!). Edmund(saved!). Denzel(saved!), shawn, Yan Zhao, Tay Han, Xiang Le

wow, i promised God five lives to Him. here i go! :D

I DUN WANNA GEL MY HAIR!!!! xD



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15