Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thursday, December 25, 2008
today is christmas, yet i am very sad.
i spend this christmas with my family, my spritual family, those who were there: Leona, Cheryl, Jordan, Nicholas, JT, Jedric.
i love them so much. they are so close to me. thinking of leaving them until a very long time later is sad. during the way home on the bus. i cried. i tried holding my tears. although this week there's still another opporturnity, i still dont know if i can come. God presence just dawned on me. He told me,"have a little more faith in me".

yea, faith. i should have faith in God, but i just cant stop myself in feeling such sorrow. i told myself, i will come back, but i jus keep feeling very sad. thinking of not seeing them so soon. thinking of not coming back home, spending time with my spiritual family so soon. i just cant hold back my tears.

i need more faith.



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15