Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, December 27, 2008
NO more running wild
i'm yours for life
well you got~ me here

LOL, i LOVE singing today, then when it came to the "got", i simply go off-wire LOL 

anyway, this is not the purpose of my post today(not about going off) but its about the meaning of the lyrics, which Pastor Lia had so kindly explained i get VERY impacted of.
hi-five marcus, i received a revelations yesterday.

i have been very emotionally-led, jealousy, anger, sadness, blah... it has been making me very wild
when i have been very emo, i will just sit there and dont talk. when i am angry, my voice become noticeably LOW and solemn. when i am jealous, i become monotonous and shrugs alot, trying to hide the feeling. when i am happy, i CRAP. when i am sad,(the good thing) i seek God! :) 

so, cannot let this affect my daily attitude of my life, or to affect the people around me. 
i cant imagine, if i am still so emotionally unstable, and i use it to affect people, then the whole CG is like this, wah... poor cheryl. luckily, i have a great spiritual family to support me, to push me forward, to encourage me, teach me. and i certainly hope that i will have a heart to listen and to accept this teachings too! :D 

anyway, i certainly aint going to let emotions to guide me. but i will be guided by the Holy Spirit, a spirit of love, mercy and grace on me forever. i am thankful. and i MUST appreciate today. 

p.s. pardon me for pushing you guys too much >< 




What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15