Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, December 21, 2008
My Chains are gone
i've been set free
my God my saviour
has ransomed me
and like a flood
His mercy reigns
unending love
amazing grace

wow. you can say, today's post is really something, that is very, well, not sad, but something that i wanna drop my tears of, something that really touched my heart.

i have like invited 7 lifes, and 5lifes was saved, amongst them, one is still unsure, but we are still gonna have faith amen?

:D i have seen so many lifes, so many lifes really need God, yet they still dont recognise Him, dont wanna accept him, they really, really need God.

i love you Father. i so love Him. what he say is true, the harvest is ripe.
i must be the fishers of men. this revival, is in my hands. be it if someone started it or not, i believe that i will continue it. God is with me. i am so gonna accept discipleship with seriousness, not self-condemnation. accept teachings, cos my CGL and my fellow spiritual brothers loves me.

i love you guys too man, just to tell you guys something, i never is too shy

I LOVE YOU F23 I LOVE YOU GUYS! :)



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15