Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
hey!!!! i saw this on fedora blog and i am already dying of laughter! its about my sis! HAHAHA

TIPS ON HOW TO BE A BIMBO
By See Ting Wei
Quote 1:"When it's raining, everyone should go home!'
(dont ask me why, i dont know either =/)

Quote 2:"To avoid getting stuck in crowds, you should stand still and wait for everyone to walk past you!"(hmm..i wonder how long that will take?)

Quote 3:"When you fall on the escalator, a mere "whoa" or "ah" is not enough. Say a very loud "WHOOOOO" and then complain about how bad your shoes are!"(you have no idea how embarassing this was...)

Quote 4:" BIM-BWOH is the real way to say Bimbo!"




HAHAHAHAHAHA :D so funny!!! :) when my sis told me the real version, i shouted out laughingLOL



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15