Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, December 13, 2008
HEY GUYS!! here is some great news to show you! :D it is CERTAINLY GREAT!

the vision of my year is complete! :) i had led five lives to God and they were SAVED by God's amaing grace! :)

now, i must have a new vision! :D
i promised God this: i will get 50 lives to Him, plus, they will want to accept God into their lives.
it is BIG, but IDEALISTIC!

i think, the greatest thing i heard denzel spoke to me in my whole life(yes,literally) is "lets do this revival together man!"

WOW.

i am so gonna rise up, denzel is rising up, edmun will rise up.

one thing know i have to deal with : my emotions
my emotions are SUPER swingy. they can cause me to change me inside out, and make my world upside down(wow! poetry!).
Jealousy, the weakness in me the devil tries to attack me with. i am so not gonna let him win. i dunno know why, but when i was talking to nick that i had this feeling, i felt helpless, and wanna cry, got abit agitated. He was like "are you ok??" then i was, "yeah"
but after he hang up, a few tears came out, and i came running back to God.
His presence was powerful as "Be Exalted" was played, peace, no more jealousy, sadness, i felt joy.
before this happened, i was like, happy, undisturbed, but once after denzel talked to me on the phone, and my mum constant nagging, jealousy and rage just sparked.

God's presence is great

i am so not gonna lose to you devil

i am so going to breakthrough

watch me



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15