Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
have some great and exciting pictures i have taken today! heres... 

heres a very "cute" photo of me, and my sis! apparently, my mum wants to steal the limelight! 
^_^

this is a better photo i think! haha, just that i shifted my mum face away ^^ 



i told my sis to act emo , in the end she act dreamy LOL, guess who she is dreaming of! :)

now, here is i act dreamy, she act emo, LOL
this is an artistic picture!! LOL, you are seeing double! :D


okok, me bad. i wanted to do some photoshop stuff, but ended blogging instead!! 
i actually wanted to post about my sis and i today! 

my sis is a great sis! (i tell you ar, if she see this post today, she will be like, "GOSH!") 
haha. she has been like the spiritual guider in my life, without her, i wouldnt have known God, i wouldnt have been dragged out from my "awesome"(notice the sarcasm) past! 

b4 me and my sister get to know Christ, we were always, fighting. LOL i still can rmb that the tactic that she always use against me is scratching me. LOL, or she will use bombarstic words until i got nothing to say, i must say, she always "win" me in fights LOL 

it is like when she is sec3, she get to know God, she was saved, she got me saved that our relationship slowly get to grew better! :D 

haha. today, i think me and my sis was being very funny!! if you were there, i promise you you will laugh! 

i was planning to cook  2 pieces of omelette, and guess wat, i am like, struggling. LOL 
the pot was VERY sticky, and i was like, scraping the egg away, so first one, FAILED! :(
second one, seems very nice, and i took CAUTION now, just making the oil hot first so that i wont be sticky, YET still, it stick, BUT b4 that, i throw the egg in, and SPLASH! the oil was like "Piang""Piang" then me and my sis just backed off, and i shouted "turn the fire down!" then she shouted, "you turn!!" i am like, WALAO! so i used the lid as shield and turned it down! HAHAHAHA! in the end, the egg, was like completed by my sis, and it turned frm an omellette to a scrambled eggs! LOL 

haha, we had a great time, the pot nearly fell to the floor.  i must say, we are the best cooks around LOL! 

see ya, btw  LOVE YA LOT SIS!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15