Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
The God i know my tower of refuge

wow. i really love this song, i am almost to listening to it like, everyday.
in this song, there is two verse that really impact me.
it is : the God i know my tower of refuge.
the God i know, strengthens the weak.

this two verse sort of link together, God is really impacting me with this song, not just only becos it is nice to listen(which is quite true) but this two verse really impact me alot. God is really challenging me to come to Him, everytime, no matter what happens, i must really come to Him. i think God is super smart. he is really dropping hints to me, telling me that i must come to Him, FIRST. no matter what happens. Him FIRST.
plus, God is telling me that i am not weak, becos, i am able to be strong, cos He is willing to strengthen me. somewhere in proverbs, its says "let the weak say "i am strong" "
God really wants me to grow. one thing i have learnt through my christian walk, and i keep emphasising this, God is NOT a sadist. He does not put us into misery, or in problems for laughter, but He put this problems in our way, to STRENGTHEN us, to want us to come back to our TOWER OF REFUGE, which is HIM! :D

right now, this song is really what i need. although PO is so strong against me, God is telling me that He WILL STRENGTHEN me, but i must frequently RUN TO MY TOWER OF REFUGE.
cos, if i dont even run to Him, and persevere, it wont help and might even cause me to fall even stronger, this will just cause my faith to leak. doubt and fear to come in.

actually, to be true, i dont expect myself to write so much, but, i think its fun, cos i can come up with alot of logic for myself and inferring what God wants to tell me. COOL :D

see ya tmr guys! i believe that we will breakthrough 1000 youths, 1400 church-wide. :)
F23 will grow, and i will grow, but i must always rmb, come back to God!! :D



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15