Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
alright! i am so gonna blog now! :D
 
LIFE IS GREAT! now, i really am trying SUPER hard to get people to come this sat and christmas service, my contact invites are nearly out -.- DENZEL AND EDMUND! Get your people!!! Hahah!!!! :D

and lets clap our hands and congratulate my mum for striking $500 for her lottery yesterday -.- 
like, how much she can win to pay  back the previous lottery tickets she had bought which had no won. the devil is really inducing her to buy more. -.- must stop this culture! 

ok, haha. i really have a powerful feeling to tell you guys the GREAT things about the MSHS people i have brought, but it seems judgemental. they are still so young. but they are really going into spiritual maturity. cheers! like what it says in the bible, at Hebrews(that's the farthest i can rmb) it says that we start by drinking milk, for basics, then bread, then meat! :D

but i believe, my friends, my spiritual brothers, they are so gonna rise up, i believe. Aaron, on such hunger and on-fireness to know God, he's amazing. Denzel, hungry to know God, trying to change for God, trying to live for God, wanting to rise up, wanting to do this revival with me. Wow. Edmund, making a real effort to come to God, to want to do this revival, to bring friends. wow. 

my friends, my spiritual brothers, they are so gonna rise up. i can see it now. 

:D 
i am so gonna make an impact in this school, no matter what is restricting me, i will never restrict myself. aint no mountain is too big for me no God. cos God is in me. 



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15