Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
alright!! i am posting again! haha

A LIFE WAS SAVED!! HALLEJUAH!

haha, hong yang was touched by the love of God and was saved last sunday! i promised God to get him 5 ppl, and now, four people are saved. left one more! JYJY!! :D

this few days, i really, really hate parental objection to the very core. i cant go for ops general training becos my mum dun let. ARGHH!!! parental objection! i am so gonna break free.

i am still, STILL fighting to go for christmas service

i have been thinking alot, why had God put me into this? i slowly, slowly found the answer.

Appreciative:
appreciate the chance to attend service,cg, outings, no to take it for granted.
such as when any events, or even laziness comes, i wont think that missing one day is okok de.

Strength;
God is refining my strength that i would want to grow into spiritual maturity, to want to grow stronger that my parents will see the change and let me go. he is using this that i may be motivated to refine myself with constant doing of spiritual habits.

Testimony:
after breaking through, i can prove to people that parental objection CAN be broken through! let people have hope and faith that it will happen!

Love:
it will enhance my love and dependency on God, that i will slowly have an unlawful hunger to want to seek him, to love him, appreciate him.


wow. i believe there is much more! :D

see ya! :D



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15