Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
OKOK!! I change my mind, I decided to blog!! Here goes…

This few days, a lot have been really happening to me and I was quite impacted. Maybe it’s God’s work!! This few events really changed me quite a lot. Haha!!

FIRST EVENT!!!
Insecurity ATTACK!! I had been most powerfully attacked by the devil of insecurity, luckily I was dragged out of it quickly. Haha. I sought help from God and Jordan, luckily, I was dragged out. My sister told me that I have to press on to God’s presence when this things happen and to really pray and ask Him for help and to rmb Him first haha.
I was like LITERALLY shivering and wanted to cry when talking to Jordan about it. Don’t ask me why, cos I don’t even know why either LOL.

SECOND EVENT!!!
My friend had been insecure and did not recognize God nor sought help when he needs them and is at a lost of what to do. LUCKILY, I managed to persuade him to tell someone about it, ESPECIALLY God.(although It took me 2days to persuade him)
It really teaches me that I couldn’t depend on my own human and fleshly self and refuse to seek help although we need them. It makes me have more experience too when more of this things happen on someone else, or even myself! At least I know how to handle this situation! J

THIRD EVENT!!
God spoke to me!!! Haha, AMAZING! Me and my sister was doing our qt together and we were listening to God, we both heard the same verse!! It says,” you are my son whom I am well pleased” WOW, God is really pleased with us! J

FOURTH EVENT!!!
I have been rather hasty, I think my cg will know. Haha
It really teaches me to be taking steps slowly, not hastily in friendship related stuff. I also had learnt in from the relationship between me and God too! My spiritual walk with God wasn’t a big BANG then became good. But it took me 1 year that I had became a much more mature Christian now, stronger in my prayer life and becoming to hunger to seek God and being in good terms, wanting to serve him and be with him. This takes a year to accomplish, looks like, some things REALLY do takes TIME!! J

Have a great day ahead!! Have fun lol!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15