Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, November 22, 2008
oHHHH, so much had happened just this week!!! how am i suppose to tell them all?? haha!!

ok. lets say sumthing that had impacted me alot.
this friday, my mother and i went and visited my grandfather at the old nursing home. when i heard that my grandmother had first sent him there, i was so super sad and angry. my grandfather provided the growth for the whole family of 9members, and she treated him this way, finding him a bother. i heard from my mother that they had nt fell in love at all, they just met each other once, the status of each family is good, and they get married, without any feelings between each other at all!! :( this kind of marriage, I DONT WANT!

i went into the room he was staying, and the first thing i saw impacted me. he was sitting on the bed, staring out at the window, asif he is really so bored and nothing to die except to await for death to befall on him! i was sooooo super sad by this, and felt even more disgusted. this made me wanting to treat my parents better!!!

THANKS FOR THE BIBLE GUYS!!! i really loved it! daryl loves B4 and F23!!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15