Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, November 30, 2008
kkk...Marcus, you wanted me to do this, so here i go...


1)The person who tagged : MARCUS!!
2)Your relationship with him/her : ERHEM!! we are guys -.- what can you expect. FRIENDS LAR!
3)Your impression of him/her : well, my response is the same as jordan XD
4)The most memorable thing he/she has done for you : hmmm... poking me with his keys?
5)The most memorable thing he/she has said to you : None Of Your Business
6)If he/she becomes your lover, you will : well. i doubt it will happen ><
7)If he/she becomes your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be : POKE ME MORE
8)if he/she becomes your enemy, you will : poke him with MY keys
9)If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be : constant poking
10)The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is : steal his keys
11)Your overall impression of him/her : GO BACK QUESTION 3
12)How do you think people around you will feel about you : eh, i not insecure lehx... i think, they will say i am CUTE! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
13)The characteristic(s) that you love about yourself are : well, God says that i have a heart for people!
14)On the contrary, you hate about yourself are:NO, i LOVE every part of me, cos God LOVES every part of me!
15)The most ideal person you want to be is : PASTOR HOW!
16)For people who cares about and likes you, you say something to them : I LOVE YOU! and those who hate me. I LOVE YOU TOO! :D
17) pass this quiz to 10 of your friends:
1. Ting Wei (my sis)
2. Cheryl!
3.Jordan!
4.Marcus!(back to you!)
5. Leona!
6. Nicholas!
7. Caleb !
8. Jedric!
9. denzel!
10. edmund!
18)Who is number 6 having a relationship with? LOL NICK HAVING A RELATIONSHIP? maybe yeah, with the REST!!
19)Is number 9 a male or female? -.- see for yourself
20)If 7 & 10 are together, will it be a good thing? they dont even know each other!
21)what is no.2 studying about? i am not very sure, she tell me today she have a law project. then she talk about shakespeare, makes me confused...
22)When was the last time you had a chat with number 3?erm... yesterday? i smsed him at like 12am?
23)What kind of music band does number 8 like? heh, i come back to you again?
24)Does number 1 have any siblings? -.- i said that she was my sister...
25)Will you woo number 3? OMG. me wooing Jordan? we are already in a relationship! :) HAHA
26)How about number 7? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
27)Is number 4 single? no, he is attached to like, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.
28)What is surname of number 5? OOPS
29)What is hobby of number 4? fiddling with his key
30)Does number 5 & number 9 get along? er... they dun talk to much, but yeah.
31)where is number 2 studying at? sianxx.... this quiz proves how much i know about my cgl -.-
32)Share something casual about number 1? YOU ARE MY BEST SISTER! (is that casual enough?)
33)Have you tried developing feelings for number 8? LOL, WE ARE FRIENDS
34)Where does number 9 live at? Thomas road 700 LOL
35)What colour does number 3 like? OH MAN! :(
36)Are number 5 & number 1 best friends? not really, but number 1 keep saying that number 5 is cute. LOL
37)Does number 1 have any pets? NOPE, my mum HATE pets
38)Is number 7th sexiest person in the world? what a qns to ask
39)What is number 10 doing now? using the com, as usual, typical



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15