Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, November 09, 2008
I HATE THIS just REALLY desperately wanting to blog about some great and inspirational stuff, but just CANT! :(

and anyway, i feel that my blog like no life de... no one tags, no one come see. well, maybe i dont know whether ppl got see without tagging, BUT I REALLY WANNA SEE TAGGERS >< T.T

for the first time in my life, God's presence was so strong today, really felt very impacted and I SANG(like shouted) very LOUD! :) it had been my greatest dream to become a worshipper, up on the stage to sing and worship. i really wanna try ><

my sister told me that i have to go through SOW, and have auditions, then the audition judge is ROY! wah... SIANx...
besides, being a worshipper needs to have alot of commitment, PLUS, must have the power to pull God's presence down.

i am starting to doubt my dreams, haha. i really wanna serve God, i really wanna do great things for Him. although being a worshipper is my dream, i dont even know whether if it is twhat he want me to be, although i had been praying and asking...

tmr have to go back school. designing my cca's notice board... seems quite a tedious job. ah.... no choice, cos dma is pulled out from mits completely. YEAH

i see a near revival, stirring as we pray and seek. we are on our knees, we are on our knees.

:) i gonna shine his light.



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15