Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, November 29, 2008
i am literally blogging with my new MAC!!!!!!!!!! :D

all thanks to the contract with singnet, i managed to get this new macbook and is blogging with it now!
haha. today, Cheryl prayed for me!!!! :) i am like trembling like mad, not of the coldness, but of the presence of God! totally, trembling! , though the feeling of constant trembing aint nice, but i till enjoyed it anyhow, cos, ITS THE PRESENCE OF GOD!!

i cant wait to start follow-up with cheryl soon! i really wanna recieve tounges for like along time ler, just that dun have the chance. parental objection, I WILL BREAKTHROUGH!
How said, i wont lose to you devil!


how nice, God gave me a vision, i am going to help bringing a revival to MSHS, TO MY HOME vision, its what keeps me going! :)


today, God told me this: " don't be unhappy anymore my son, you are my son, whom i am well pleased", i was like "is that you Lord? thank you, for being by my side" and my face changed expression, to wanna cry, but i didnt haha. Help me, cos all i need is YOU!! :)



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15