Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, November 02, 2008
here i am LOL

today was warcrafting with jordan, which IN THE END WE LOST because my com hanged and it dc...

poor thing lehx me! have to handle FOUR heroes at one go when my teammate just quitted...
SIAN

haha, i am like SLEPT THREE times today. seriously, i am dying of boredom...

hunger, unlawful hunger. sometimes it seems that the faith and fire is slackened abit, but luckily i still hang on. i can still remember that time where i cannot feel God's presence and my quiet time just crash on me. and i still remember that when me and my sister did our quiet time together one day, i just cried in front of her. it just seems that God is like revealing so much to me. he really wants me back. and i am overwhelmed by my emotions, like all my complicated emotions have all turned away. and like i am set free AGAIN!

haha, quite dramatic. this happened this year, a few months ago. haha

i cant wait to go back again T.T
i sort of miss it.

haha, yesterday's wedding ceremony was fun. but i think the dishes are quite ok. i ate the shark fins with a guilty conscience. HAHAHAHAAHA

bye, and CYA!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15