Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
HEY GUYS!! Here I am to blog AGAIN!!

Today’s post is gonna be special and looooooong
Its THANKSGIVING POST!!

For a start, I like to thank GOD!!!

Thank you God for always being by my side 24/7, although knowing that I couldn’t fill this whole page for the great things I want to thank you and the things that you have done for me, I really is appreciative and is thankful for being there for me, and forgiving me of my past and of my sins, thank you Lord, for giving me the following people to thank to! Becos, ultimately, it is You who created them to guide and lead me!

Next, MY SISTER!!!
Thank sis for always being there to guide me and advice me of the things when I am confused or misguided, and most thankfully, I thank God that you are saved! If not, I would not have been saved either! It is through God and through you that I got saved!! Thank you sis for always sharing your experiences to me whenever I need them, and thank you for being a great sister!! Lets grow together man! Amen!

Next, SAMANTHA!!

Thanks Samantha! Thank you for being my leader last year and also sharing with me advices and a lot of things that I couldn’t have solved it myself. Thank you for being such a great CGL to me last time!! THANK YOU MAN!!!

Next, CHERYL!

THANKS CHERYL!! For being my present CGL, although we hadn’t really known each other very very well yet, but I still thank you for being my CGL and helping me whenever I need help and advices! Thanks!

Next, Denzel!

THANKS DENZEL! Whenever I need joy and comfort, you will never fail to make me laugh. You have been a great friend, but now, you are my great spiritual brother! Let’s walk this walk with God together man!

Next, CG!

THANK GUYS! For being a nice and welcoming CG haha! I still can remember the first day I met Jordan. LOL. I hope to spend more time with you guys and grow with you guys man!!! J

Wow, I thanked so many people alr! J most importantly, I think God is the person I need to be most thankful of, he had been impacting me, refine me, comforting me, strengthening me, and loving me for a loooooong time. I wish to spend the rest of my life with Him.

Heal my heart and make it clean, and also break my heart for what breaks yours, Father.

Dwell in me this day.

Labels:




What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15