Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
It is rather weird for me to blog for three consecutive days ><....

Haha, cos I really have LOTS of stuff to tell you guys today! If I can bother to list them all out today >< haha…

You know, I have been quite worried this few days for my examinations results, and FINALLY, it is REVEALED!! Amen!!

Most thankfully, and through God’s grace, I managed to GET a not bad result! YEAHHH!!!

Managed to A my science, maths, Chinese, art and literature and geography…. YES!!

My English, well, most pathetically, PASSED. YEAH YEAH!!! ^^ I am so proud, LOL
Haha.

I AM POWERFULLY impacted by God and I am really thankful for him to bless me and allowed me to ace through this!!
He taught me a very good thing today, HUMILITY.
I really want to be a good Christian, one that humbles himself, even before men. I have been proud, maybe arrogant, rather sinful you see. And I really dislike myself this way, it makes me really gross. Haha. I WILL GROW! I PROMISE!

Thank God, thanks my teachers, thanks my parents, my sister, and those who had prayed for me!!!


And next, I have a sad news though….

I heard Pastor Lia’s mother just passed away. I really very feel like visiting the funeral, but my mum don’t allow… I really want to visit ><
When you realize someone important, someone really close to you is feeling down, I really just wanna express my feelings for them ><

I really pray that Pastor Lia will go through this not too negatively, which I believe she will!!!

TOMORROW MY CCA IS ON AGAIN!! WHOO HOO!!!

I really miss cca, it makes me hang out less with Aaron, Jordan and Shing Yang.
Hahaha, I aint gay, but I love playing photoshop with my dear friends.


Everyday, I yearn to LOVE YOU MORE!!!!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15