Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, October 12, 2008
i am once again here to blog!!!

tomorrow is to collect my prize, or my curse... MY RESULTSSS!!!!

haha...

i seriously hope to get an A1 for my art. i am really determined!!
hmmm, maybe a B for english and maths?
i just wanna get 70% haha
S6, HERE I COME!!
i also want go art class, haha

i was making a prayer yesterday. i was telling God how much i have been feeling insecure. i was defeated by the devil yesterday, although i didnt show my insecurities, i can feel it. for some reason.
i am feeling quite stupid, cos you know the friend that has been quite disturbing to me, well, i sort of missed him these few days as he rarely calss me now, after being so distracted by his freedom of playing dota like more than 10hours a day now...

i dont know what i want, seriously, i was laughing.... haha

well, God knew what i want before i even know what i want!! haha
i was hoping to go in the same class with denzel, i tink he really needs me sometimes to tell him more about God, but right now, i just gotta let him know more friends like jordan, haha, so that he would be able to go hoGc!! AMEN!!!

did you know that i aspire to be a worshipper?? haha, seriously, i wanna sing up there!!!! HAHA!!!! :)

many people around me are SICK!
my sister:flu, samantha:flu, Shing yang: fever, My cousin:fever.

and me? i got Holy-fever. i am HIgH for Him!!
haha



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15