Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, October 26, 2008
HEYHEYHEY!!! i am here yet again, i tink i am really updateful since i have so much free time now...

i am like seeing all my friends really bring me sorrow, something just keep telling me, i am not going to see them agian...

i was like thinking, is getting good results a good matter? when i get good results, i end up going to a good, yet with nobody-i-know-class.also, people keep giving me that "wa, you good lar" kind of language, which angers me although they were simply joking. it just feel kind of uneasy.

whatever it is, i am not going to be INSECURE!! NEVER!

haha, my sis is about to show nick vujicic video to my cousins, cos we are at grandma hse, as usual.

i am gonna miss you guys for 2 weeks man, although i cant come, i believe i will come soon! :)( i think you know who you are guys!!! i will try coming!)

i am going to get myself a bible, I MUST!!! :) having a determination is Good!~~~

lol

i was thinking, is dota that fun? LOL
somewhat, i prefer warcraft. LOL

see ya!!
70 more days to boredom, 70 more days to look forward to.
contradictory... BYE!!

see ya denzel!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15