Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Monday, October 20, 2008
yeah! 20th october, MY BIRTHDAY!! whoo hooo!!
just some pictures to share with you...



MY BIRTHDAY CAKE YEAH MAN!! lol
celebrated my birthday yesterday with my family from my maternal side! haha

and...




some great guys celebrated my birthday with me too!! can you guess who are they? haha
but, THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOO SWEET ^^

but i have just passed a very eventful birthday today: serving people!
me and my class and antoher calss went zoo today, and we just served by being tour guides to old folks from stjohns old folks home to visit the zoo. althoug ha bit of a communication barrier between my group and the old lady(whom i asked and replied that he is 90 years old), since she does not knows how to speak english nor chinese and only knows how to speak teochew, which LUCKILY, i managed to agar-agar talk to her, haha.
i am really happy that the old lady commeneded and thanks me for keeping to offer her a mineral water drink, which she keeps rejecting for fear of inconvenience of going to the toilet. she gives me a thumbs up for speaking RATHER well teochew. LOL

haha. what greater birthday is greater than this, TO SERVE!

but i am quite dissapointed though, cos some of my classmates just feels reluctant to serve, and to help out. but overall, i think we DID A GREAT JOB!!



finally, i took a photo of the cards that i made for my class. haix, my last batch of cards for my friends, haha.

but well, i have already walked through so many, seen so many, yet, it seems as though i know so little, and need to see much more and go through much more!

i see one of my classmate tore uo my card and threw it on the floor in front of me, although sad, i wont be insecure, this is one covenant to God i cannot break. haha.

thank God for the greatest blessing He has given me: Himself.

God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, you are my best friend, LOVE YOU THE BEST!! :)



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15