Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thursday, October 16, 2008
i have a determination!

haha

i have a great time talking to fedora today. haha. since samantha is busy, i asked fedora instead. sounds wrong, but it was quite urgent and an emergency. haha

denzel going to cg today, i hope that God, me, and many mroe people shall continue to impact him. haha
it takes time to convince i think, i am feeling that i am rushing abit too fast, might end up making him to think that i am forcing hi,. i dont wanna make the same mistake again...
fedora said that i should just casually and just talk about God in a casual matter, and not asif like just releasing facts, facts and facts, but telling him about miracles God had done for me, just applying God into our daily lifes. haha.

insecurity and undecisiveness is really and irritating thing that will really waver a person if they were to decide whether they should want to choose God in to their lives, or to select christianity as their religion. haix...

i am wondering myself, am i that insecure and full of doubt myself last time? haha, YES, i am really seeing myself, maybe not much, but i have been rather doubtful, and faithless at first. it takes time. haha. AND I KNOW IT MYSELF ><

whatever it is, I AM DETERMINED!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15