Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, October 11, 2008
DENZEL RECEIVED THE LORD INTO HIS HEART!!

Thankgoodness, God and I and my friends had managed to impact his life, that it has touched denzel’s heart. I am so happy, this is the first friend I managed to get him to know God so much!! And I am so delighted that he is wlling to accept God is in his life!!

Looks like now, I have to get him planted in hoGc. Then get him to know God more, MUCH more! Haha

I hope that the people in class, would not try and persecute and stumble denzel, like how they did to me once.
I will try my best to help him, as a friend!
And I will hope that denzel will certainly be proud of God and him being a Christian! Haha.

Denzel will be strong, God will be in him, and he shall gain confidence, my my, I am getting rather excited!!!!!

Help him guys! He will certainly be a great Christian, I can see it!!!

This week, is an eventful week, GROW STRONG GUYSSS!!!!!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15