Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
well, i tink my blog looks dull without pictures, and i have been quite lazy to plug my usb to my phone and into my com...

lol

but, just a few pictures to liven things up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


denzel really got a big misunderstanding with me

he tot i spreaded his secret that he had with a few classmates(i cant say, becos it is secretive) and he just keep scoldng me for NOTHING, even though i explained until i become so angry and exasperated.

can you understand the feeling of being maligned and wronged?

i keep telling him, but he just kept on with his idiotic ways. zz

cant care less, cant care more.

i just wanna hope this thing can go over when God handle this...

see ya...



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15