Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
i have been trying to post but i got quite busy nowadays, EXAMS!!

yesterday did maths for around 4hrs, -.- my eyes are soo dry...

i look at "X" and "y" i going to faint...

WHY NOBODY COME AND TAG!! -.- VERY SIAN DE LEHX, LIKE MY BLOG DEAD...

i am waiting for the patch to finish to play gunz ^^

i got two more protocyber dragons and one cyber dragon for FREE!! yeah!God noes i need it, so he gave it to me^^

exam are really pushing me hard, but forward. but rmb, exams over then HOLIDAYS! just nice on my birthday we go zoo do cip, YAY ME!! ^^

denzel is a friend of mine ^^ (random)i want to get him to know God!!

my gunz patch finish ler! gtg. bye!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15