Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, September 27, 2008
i am going to have a new blog guys! cos i have some private stuff in which i really want to tell some ppl, but i just cant reveal it here, so have to create a private blog. i will invite some ppl, but if you wanna read, i have to consider first(if you are not one of those i want to invite)

tmr is ENGLISH PAPERS! die, i very scared. cos my paper 2 last semester fail!T.T

i am hoping that prayer can settle my heart. ^^

i give my all to God, i just hope that he can help me thorugh this exam, i cant do it alone T.T

i believe that through faith, hardwork and wisdom, i believe that i can score well. God is able!

i am hoping to aim pure physics and chemistry, if possible, art.

my mum is insisting that i study too much, dont let me study WTH!

i was hoping that DMA can do something more innovative and nice, i am hoping tt we can get the sec ones to do something even better and great, like a breakthough you see. haha

i see the revival, isee God, can you?



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15