Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, September 06, 2008
hey! have to tell you guys of the "fruitful" holidays i had, as you can see, its with inverted and close commas... -.-

MY COM CRASH!!! i dont know wat i did to it! i played warcraft, went bnet then the nxt time i on it, the com refuses to open the desktop page for me, T.T

i prayed, not once and keep commanding, but still, the com refuses to work. i was afraid to tell my dad abt this, we still have our financial burdens you see. i was thinking, why cant i feel God's power working. it was then i realised that i hadnt been doing things His way, i took him for granted. i didnt do quiet time becos due to com games, i get carried away and i end up procrastinating wuiet time and in the end not doing quiet time...

God is teaching me a lesson here, he wants me to put him first.i was so confused that time, i didnt knew wat to do. i have so much mixed feelings that i was about to go crazy. i tried doing quiet time that day. i told God that i didnt want to do quiet time simply hoping that the com will work, but to hope tt he will receive me back. however i was soooo entirely distracted. i couldnt do a neat quiet time.the next day, my sis encouraged us to do quiet time together. she was preaching(forgive me if that is not the right word) about the level of intimacy with God. then we did our prayer. for some reason, my voice was choked, i prayed in the verge of crying. i couldnt stand it anymore

when our quiet time was finished, i cried in front of my sister. i tink this is God's work, He seems to be encouraging me to cry, to relieve my feelings, i was so emotionally unstable, thank God he knows what he is doing, i felt better , much better. haha

God works in mysterious ways, just whether you like it, or not.

for this, i am happy, cos God has used the small things, to impact me. i want to come back to him


my dad's friend is coming to help us repair the com! yes! i hope that God will help.



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15